Monday, July 26, 2010

My Wishlist


Thinking today about all the yummy goodies I want and thought I'd share a few




KI Memories Jet Set Kit... I love the pale blue/brown combination. This would be just perfect for my 2009 San Francisco pictures






Next up is the new DCWV Textures and Finishes that they're releasing at CHA 2010. I love textured paper. I can just picture the layouts and cards with this cardstock











Next is the Cricut Lit HandyMan cartridge. I'm about to move and between those pictures and ones from college this cart would come in handy. Plus I think it'd make some cute masculine cards.














This is the one DCWV pad from last year that I wanted that I still haven't brought. I admit it I'm a bit geeky and love the retro tech feel of this paper.


.














What are some of your wishes???

No comments:

Post a Comment