Saturday, March 31, 2012

Looking Over the City

I suceeded with an amazing accomplishment today. Well, amazing to me at least. I completed a 24hr challenge on Scrappin-n-Chattin. You choose 3 collections you'd like to use and get assigned a buddy. That bouddy chooses which collection you actually use as well which of 3 collections you use. With my schedule the idea of commiting to completing an entire layout the last Saturday of the month is overwhelming. I signed up once before but never made the deadline but this time I managed to do it. Of course its time probably better spent cleaning or ebaying or studying but its done!! Now just praying I win :)

So, this is yet another layout from San Francisco.

The sketch is from Scrappin-n-Chattin.

The paper, journaling box and embellishments are from Basic Grey Wander

The smaller letters are some very old Making Memories stickers

The word "CITY" is American Crafts Thickers Milkshake.

1 comment: