Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Chipboard Album


A few months ago I made plans to do a blog hop with my friends at Scrappin n Chattin. Internet struggles kept me from following through though. The theme was "favorite things" and I chose bling.

Bling can just brighten up any project. This project is of my Christmas decor from 2009. As I prepare to move I knew I wouldn't be able to decorate this year so that would be the last time decorating that apartment.

I wanted a memorable way to hold onto those memories

I used this Christmas chipboard album kit from Me & My Big Ideas as the main portion of my project. It comes with pre-cut shaped paper and stickers to create a great Christmas album.

I used a "Merry Christmas" bling title and stickers with bubbles, bells and bling accents to give this album that unique 3-D touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment