Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love with Kisses


When I saw the DCWV Rockstar mat stack this sheet just said Valentine's Day to me. It took me forever to find embellishments that worked with it without overpowering it. I chose a contrasting light pink in two different shades for a Cricut die-cut and a glittered flower from K & Co.
All of this is put together on a scalloped A2 cardstock base.

This card meets the Paper Variety pink and black challenge.



To purchase this card go to my etsy site




5 comments:

  1. Lovin' all those smooches!! Such a fun, pretty card, Melissa! Thank you for playing at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is fab and so is your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I dig the contrast of the pink against the dark background. Thanks for participating at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! That paper is fabulous. :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! the paper is so beautiful! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Variety :)

    ReplyDelete