Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lots of Hearts

Friday night I went to a crop determined to begin scrapping Valentine's Day cards for my etsy store. With a case full of diecuts, stickers, cardstock, ribbon, patterned paper, rub-ons and a variety of embellishments I went to work. Over the next few days watch as I how you what I created. Majority of them will be available for sale in my etsy store but if you want something special e-mail me for a personalized creation.

Glitterbabes put out a cute sketch this week

Here's my twist on it (note the glittered paper used on the patterned strip)


This card also meets the Pollycraft "New Things" challenge. The stickers are new from a package that I FINALLY opened from last Valentine's Day.

As well as Lexi's Creation's "Say It with Love" Challenge and the Top Tip Tuesday "Anything Goes" challenge

I honestly don't remember who made the patterned papers but the sticker is S.E.I. (I think). The die-cut hearts are all cut from Cricut with the George cartridge.

To purchase this card click here

7 comments:

  1. what a beauty! thank you so much for sharing it with us at glitterbabe's challenge.

    hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS look! Thanks for joining us at Lexis for our 'say it with love challenge', good luck love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card :D Thanks for playing at LC

    hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card! Thanks for joining us on the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge! hope you continue to play throughout the year too!

    hugs Samantha :0)


    please consider turning off word verification off, maybe you might not even realise it is on, It makes commenting so much nicer for everyone! thanks :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card :)

    Thanks for joining us this week over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Anything Goes' challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card Hun!
    Thank you for sharing at Lexi's Creations xx

    ReplyDelete